Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Email queries – your name, phone number, address, date of birth, tax file number, email address
- Phone queries – your name, phone number, address, date of birth, tax file number, email address
If you’re accessing our website, we automatically collect the same basic information that most website cookies collect, subject, where necessary, to your consent. This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you view, the referring site, your IP address and session information, and the date and time of each request. This is information we collect from every visitor to our website, whether they are our client or not.
By using our service, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your computer or device. If you disable your browser or device’s ability to accept these cookies, you will not be able to log in or use our service.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we need it for the following reasons:
- Our internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone or text message.
- We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
However, we will never sell your information.
We do not intentionally collect “sensitive personal information”, such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. If you choose to store any sensitive personal information on our servers, you are responsible for complying with any regulatory controls regarding that data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.